Tuesday 13 March 2012

Johnny Foreigner - Interview



This is an interview I did with Johnny Foreigner on the 8th of March 2012 while I was down in Brighton. They played the Green Door Store and I was lucky enough to get ahold of them and have a ye’olde chin wag with the lads and lass.

As for the show itself, it was pretty rad. I haven’t seen them live for a few good years, and they were still as enjoyable and as energetic as they were then. The supports were good, We Are The Physics pumping out some good start/stop geek punk that sounded like what the Young Knives would sound like if they were massive fans of The Computers. There was another band (that Alexei mentions in the clip) that I can’t for the life of me remember, but they were very good also. Quite technical.

No comments:

Post a Comment