We're going to do better for you some time, we promise. There's change coming, we'll inform you all about it soon.
In the mean time, here's the biggest and best rundown we can muster whilst we're on hiatus.
39. Connan Mockasin - Caramel
37. Deafheaven - Sunbather
36. The Men - New Moon
35. Sigur Ros - Kveikur
"In recent years, viking funerals in which the deceased is sent out to sea on a burning pyre have somewhat decreased in popularity. However, if a standard cremation simply isn't your thing, Sigur Ros' latest release 'Kveikur' will serve as the perfect soundtrack." Lewis Shaw ()
34. Kavinsky - Outrun
I (Braden) maintain that if Daft Punk had made a concept album with the amount of power Kavisnky pushes in Outrun and then whacked their collaborators in there, we'd all be heralding it as one of the albums of the decade; but it wasn't to be. Luckily, Kavinsky made this record anyway.
33. The Haxan Cloak - Excavation
32. Janele Monae - The Electric Lady
31. The Pastels - Slow Summits
30. Deerhunter - Monomania
29. Volcano Choir - Repave
28. Blue Hawaii - Untogether
27. Drenge - Drenge
26. Candy Claws - Ceres And Calypso
25. Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
24. My Bloody Valentine - m b v
23. Frightened Rabbit - Pedestrian Verse
22. John Grant - Pale Green Ghosts
21. Charli XCX - True Romance